The Online Consultancy service is designed to empower your hospitality business while providing you with the necessary expertise to confidently tackle challenges and lead your company professionally.
- 1 personalized 45-minute video conference.
Healthy Meals Delivery Service
Joan Angli Sallares
Luis-Raúl Valdez Saavedra
Liliana Bugallo Batallán
Il Caffè di Roma
Daniel Sánchez Montero
Jesús Sánchez Soler
Taller de Tapas
Sergi Simó Izquierdo
Giuseppe Valerio Villecco
Blu Bar Poblenou
Carlos Cerezo Ruiz
- Owners of businesses seeking sustainable growth for their company.
- Entrepreneurs tackling new challenges and wanting to approach the industry professionally.
- Professionals in the restaurant industry looking to enhance their leadership skills.
- Independent consultants looking to professionalize and work more effectively.
- Effective P&L and Professional Analysis: Design a profit and loss (P&L) statement that details the financial reality to identify areas for improvement and make informed decisions.
- Essentials of a Business Plan: Your business plan should include a solid executive summary, market analysis, a detailed operational plan, and realistic financial projections.
- Assessing Transfer Opportunities: Evaluate the viability of a business transfer, considering the necessary investment and return on investment (ROI). Conduct a thorough analysis to make informed decisions.
- Market Research and Competition Analysis: Conduct a detailed study of the local market and analyze the competition. Identify gaps where you can excel and address unmet needs.
- Leadership Skills Development: Strengthen your leadership skills to improve productivity and foster conflict resolution and team empowerment.
- Support for Restaurant Consultants: If you are involved in consultancy, you can refine your skills and gain a deep understanding of market dynamics.
Each Online Consultancy session lasts for 45 minutes and is focused on providing practical and straightforward solutions to questions regarding strategic, operational, and financial aspects in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Please note that we do not address engineering, tax, or labor-related topics that involve specific knowledge of local legislations.
- Provide your contact information
- Proceed to payment of €280 (including VAT)
- Receive confirmation via email
- Schedule your Online Consultancy via Calendly
The service is non-refundable. However, if you need to make changes to the date and/or time of the 1:1 coaching session, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance. In such a case, we will be happy to make the change free of charge.